FOCUS: COVENANT DAY OF OPEN DOOR
God’s Word is a spiritual mirror that reveals to us the glory and image of God. We need the Word because we are designed to conform to the image of the Son of God. The Word of God is the glory of God revealed and we are told that Jesus is the clear expression of the glory of God (Rom. 8:29-30). “Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the Day of Judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world” (1 John 4:17). He came to change us from nothingness to somebody; from corrupted people to people of incorruption (1 Pet. 2:9). Do not allow man’s condemnation or self- condemnation to rob you of the glory that is ahead of you. If you are born of God and redeemed by God, you are a brand new creature.
If you can see that for our sakes He was made poor that we might be made rich, your struggle with poverty will end. So you are not redeemed to be poor; you are redeemed to be rich.
The mirror confers responsibility upon you. If your status must change, there is what you must do (James 1:22-23). If you want to be transformed, it is the responsibility you accept to become the image He shows to you that makes it a reality (Deut. 28:1). You have a place at the top, but the passage is your commitment to obeying instructions as revealed by the mirror of the Word of God.
Every glory impacted by the Word of God is eternal because the Word abides forevermore. So it is the root for lasting change.
OUR HERITAGE IN THE WORD:
1. You are redeemed a star not a failure. You must see yourself a success. Failure is not in your heritage. The devil is the failure. God is a success any day (Rev. 12:7-8). Anything God does will always succeed (Psa. 1:1-3). When Jesus cursed the fig tree, it withered from the root (Matt. 21:18-19). When a man is under a curse, he withers. By redemption Christ has uprooted that root of failure (Rom. 11:24). If Christ is a success, a success nature is transferred to you by redemption. Redemption is a plus. The reason why you are still struggling among men is because you have not taken advantage of your redemption. If you have the mind of Christ, you should be able to operate at the frequency of creation (Gen. 1:1-4). Every time you give in to sin, you are corrupting your mentality. But redemption gives you the mind of God (Dan. 1:19-20). However, you must be conscious of who you are and the Christ in you (Col. 1:27, Rev. 22:16). You are sent into the world as a bright and morning star. Potential is not a reality until it is engaged. No matter the deposit of God in you, it cannot be a blessing until you engage it (John 14:12).
2. You are redeemed to be far above all principalities and powers. (Eph.2:6, 1:20-21). He has shown you who you are, go and manifest it (Luke 10:17, Num. 30:2-8).
3. You are redeemed a god in the likeness of men. (John 10:35). The Word of God makes gods out of us. Gods are known for supernatural manifestations (Acts 14:9-11). You are no longer a natural being; you are supernatural. So begin to carry the God mentality (1 John 4:4).
Open door means unhindered access. You are redeemed to operate unhindered (Eph. 2:14).
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO ACCESS OPEN DOOR?
1. You must possess a meek spirit. (Rev. 3:8, Phil. 2:5-6). The major barrier limiting people today is pride. You must have a teachable spirit.
2. Create a serene environment to access your inheritance. (1 Kings 19:14).